Wednesday, May 5, 2010

- It's Good to be Back -



It has always been my passionate to write something to pleasure my own self rather than sharing what I experience (in life), think (about my life), have (in my life), see (around me and the others), with other creatures living on earth. Because of that, I don't care if to certain extent, my writing turns out to be talking about nonsense stuff, rubbish and trash. (For example, what I am doing now).

Therefore, people can say whatever they want after reading my entries. YOU can say whatever you want and I just don't care. Well, who are you to judge my 'masterpiece'? If you enjoy it, keep on reading. If not, just butt out why don't ya? Haha. Well, it's not like I don't accept criticism. I do. Only that, for the past few years, I have learnt how to control over my emotion and most importantly, I know what I'm doing.

I think this is just a beginning to motivate what's going to come up next. Welcome to my life!



No comments: